Monday, March 23, 2009

Trinket boxes with area for stitched piece

My wife saw a small trinket box she liked but it didn't have a place to mount a stitched piece so she asked me what I could create for her. This is the result of that question. This original box measures 5x5 square with an inside frame size of 3-1/2" but can be made to accomodate whatever size you need it to be. Prices vary by size. Email us for details of pricing. We have also added a dark brown, navy blue and cream to the finishes available.

This is done in the Americana Red.
This is the Americana Green with a stitched piece in the top.
This shows the inside of the cover. The inside is painted to match the box.

This is the Gloss Black
Americana Blue

These boxes can be made to fit any size stitching project you would like to mount in them. All you need to do is tell me the size of your piece, the amount of border you'd like and I will create the box to fit that need. Because prices vary according to size needed, please contact me through my email or the comments section.


1 comment: