Monday, March 23, 2009

Quaker Casket

This is called a Quaker Casket. It's a place to show off your stitching and have a storage place for sewing items as well.
This is made of dark cherry wood with 5 frames for mounting your stitched pieces. These boxes are quite large and do make a lovely statement for instance on a coffee table. It is sure to get many compliments. Due to the variation of wood prices, if you are interested in a casket created for you, it is best to email me or let me know to contact you in the comments section.

This shows the detail of the wood moldings
This is the inside of the box
Optional removable tray that I really like.
Top and end
Top and front

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I need to start saving to order one of these from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me to but I really need to know how much one of these would be please? Thanks a lot my email address is (without the spaces) pattimyself @ me . com .

    With hugs

    Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete