Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Spoons I've made

Here are some pictures of more spoons that I've hand carved. All of my spoons are available for sale. If interested, email me for more information.

They say everyting is bigger in Texas, so this is a large spoon!
The spoon on the right is commonly known as a love spoon because of the intertwining of the wood. This would be for decorative use.
All my spoons are able to be used with and for food.
The 2 small spoons in the center of this picture are going to be for ornaments on a Christmas tree. Or wherever you'd like to hang them.

3 comments:

  1. These spoons are SO neat! If you sell them, you really ought to post some information about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just saw your treble clef spoon and since I am a piano teacher it is a must. Could you send me details?

    Rebecca Lake
    blake@cfu.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you send me price info on the treble clef spoon and the one next to it(pointed handle), the dark spoon (fourth one in last picture and the love knot decorative spoon. TY Susanne Sieck
    vwbeetlelady@aol.com

    ReplyDelete